Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Special Offer for my Awesome Readers

Several of you have expressed interest in purchasing something from my shop. As a special thank you to my lovely readers, I am offering 30% off any order for the next month -Just let me know you're a reader of my blog :)







I can't say thank you enough to everyone who reads and comments on here! I never thought anyone would be interested in my blog, and each day I am so excited to read your comments-they make my day! I have met some awesome people and I hope I continue to meet more. So- in other words-THANK YOU! You are awesome and it means so much to me to have come into such an awesome community.


3 comments:

  1. Yey yey yey! I love your jewelry! Working on your apron this weekend. It's going to be so cute.

    <3
    Thera Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG you are getting an apron?! Lucky girl!!!

    I really like this brass knuckles necklace, but I don't have the guts to wear it. I'm not tough enough :)

    ReplyDelete