Thursday, August 26, 2010

So a few days ago, much in need of inspiration and a chance to relax, I took off on a little adventure. I have been doing a whole lot of nothing! I've been able to take lots of pretty photos, enjoy the sunshine, sand, and water, and just rest. I've had a lot of time to process things in my head, and try to deal with issues I've been having, as well as come up with new ideas. Here are a few photos of some of the pretty candy colored surroundings I love so much:










Sorry I've been a bit absent, but i haven't had internet access for a few days. I'll update soon, with more pictures :) I miss you !

9 comments:

  1. No... I am not off of work yet, I totally forgot I bookmarked you on my phone. Your pictures are lovely! I'm glad you got your much needed break. We need to start collaborating now that you have all this free time!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe...we've missed you too! I love all the color from the pictures! Very inspiring indeed. I hope you've had an amazing day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS. I totally put your button on my blog love! I love your button -- it's adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. the chairs are my fave! aww I want to go at th beach so badly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those little house, such pretty colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful photos!! i love the beach chairs <3 the colors are so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. To live in a candy-colored house would be such a delight!

    ReplyDelete