Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Please help me decide!

I am thinking of taking my jewelry and accessories shop in a bit of a new direction. Still kitschy and unique, but a bit more of the ethereal whimsical pieces and bright resin...do you think that's a good idea? i still love things that are very unique and hard to find, but im very inspired by mixed metals and chunky bright resin lately...if you want, could you pretty please look at the shop and tell me what your favorite pieces or types of pieces are? There are tons of ideas floating through my head!

4 comments:

  1. I like best metallic charms with particular forms, as the swallows or the ferry wheel (my fave!),and black items, as the black roses earrings. but I think it's because I am never wearing colored items ahah I am almost always black and gray, even for accessories (yay for black and metal, so!)
    (but I am a pathologic case of "all-black-wardrobe" ahah)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should go for it. It's a great way to develop your skill. And I know you'll make it your own.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore your charm bracelets, and the pieces that I picked out recently. I really love resin jewelry. Black metal is really cool too. I think whatever you make will be awesome. You have great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohmigosh. i love love love your jewelery! and it's so so hard to choose, but here are a few of my favorites:
    flying sparrow necklace
    black rose cutout earrings
    giant tea pot charm necklace
    black leopard gem ring
    love♥

    ReplyDelete