Monday, August 16, 2010

I need a new banner! Help?

So,I have been thinking that i would really like to have a nice new banner up top for my blog. Sadly, I have no idea how to make one! I see all these really cool ones and I want one too! Does anyone know how to make them? Or could you suggest someone good? I think I would like something retro-feeling with awesome pics in the background and my blog name-cherry red studio-in front. i love photos with a vintage feel-lomo, polaroids, dreamy pics :) ....so, can anyone help me out?

4 comments:

  1. I've had that feeling before! If you want...I can try to make you one for fun? I'm no professional, but I make my banners myself. Email me at michelelee26 at gmail dot com...and let me know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might be able to help! I'm not necessarily the best, but I would say I'm a bit of a photoshop nerd.
    And even if you don't want me to do it, I'd be happy to help you find someone else.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would love to help you but I'm still learning with photoshop and i think i still suck at it haha :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just FYI....I sent you something I created really quick for your banner on Etsy. I hope it's close to what you're looking for. :)

    ReplyDelete