Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Ahhh. Florida Adventures!(Photo Heavy)

I'm back from my adventures in Florida! I had a lot of time to do whatever I wanted :) I got to do something I've always wanted-swim with dolphins! I haven't uploaded the pictures yet, but tomorrow I will share them. It was amazing!!
I also had lots of time to take photos of beautiful things. I've been trying to see the beauty in the ordinary, everyday. I think everyone wondered who the crazy lady with the camera was! Here is my trip in photos:
Rides rescued from the demolition of Miracle Strip Amusement Park:








I also found this cute antique store:









I have tons more to share, too but I don't want to overload one post :) So I will share more later. It's good to be back!

4 comments:

  1. it sounds fun!! I couldn't go anywhere this summer, even though I relaxed a lot I miss having fun in oter hplaces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Great photos! I especially LOVE that type writer! I want it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! you're back! I was beginning to wonder where you were.

    Love the photos. Looks like you had fun!

    ReplyDelete