Monday, August 16, 2010

My new Banner! and a HUGE sale!

Isn't it pretty? it is awesome i think! And it's courtesy of Michele from Stories at my Fingertips. thanks girlie-youre so awesome!
Everyone go check out her blog-its awesome too!

Also, I am having a huge sale in my Etsy shop! Everything is Buy One Get One Free! (of equal or lesser value) PLUS, if you're a blog reader, just remind me and you'll get an extra 30% off! Ill refund the diff through Paypal. Go take a look if you're so inclined. I'll be adding lots of new items soon too.
Here are a few things in the shop

Anyways, today i was going to do some shopping, but i had to stay home while my air conditioner got worked on. for forever. so, its evening, and im just enjoying my newly cool house :) what are you doing?

10 comments:

  1. What a fantastic new look! How very exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again, I'm glad you liked it! :) Thanks for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute banner and what an awesome girl to do it for you :)

    Time to go look at your shop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im loving the banner - and that rose necklace looks beautiful! x

    http://pagesixxx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. your creations are beautiful!
    I'm attempting to create jewelry too, for now I'm only selling it at my friends ahah

    and yay for your graduation! I'm looking forward to mine ahah

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww, michele has done such a good job (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your banner, but you know I will do any design work you need. I did spent over 20,000 dollars & 4 years learning this stuff :) If you never need anything just email me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am loving your new banner and I will be checking out your shop right away! I must admit I do like looking at all your lovely things quite a bit :)

    ReplyDelete