Monday, August 2, 2010

A Busy Bee Update

Im finally back with an update! The shower was yesterday and it went really well. Here are some pics I took.
Before I put the food out:

Once all the food and flowers were set up:


Mini BLT stuffed tomatoes:



What do you think?
Also this weekend was my first craft show. It went well also, but I ended up getting overheated and got sick and I had to leave early. I did sell some things, though. It was kind of silly because I made most of my money after I decided to leave :)
Here are some pics from the shower: my table





I sold this necklace:
A few of the other booths:

It was a busy weekend! And this is my last week at my internship-I graduate from college next week! It feels so good to have some things off my plate and finally have some "me" time.
I think soon I want to organize a "surprise box" swap. Sound interesting?
Anyways, i missed you all!!! let me know what youve been up to








14 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, everything is soooo stinkin' cute and yummy looking!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, everything looks wonderful! I'm glad to hear everything went well, but I am sorry to hear you got sick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that blt tomato looks incredible. yumm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! your booth looked so cute! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, there's so much loveliness going on in this post! The craft fair looks like such a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did a great job on both! I love the colors at the shower & your craft table looks super professional!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything looks super awesome :D Can't wait for the swap box swap!

    ReplyDelete
  8. SO lovely! I wish I could've made it up there! I was eyeball deep in moving :( I hope you're feeling better though!

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! Thank you for stopping by my blog! This fair looks so lovely and your booth is awesome! Those tomatoes look delicious! I appreciate you stopping by and hope to become friends. It's tremendous that you are in Nashville! I am only south of you in Birmingham, AL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. PS. Following you now kind lady. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. everything looks amazingg!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks for the well wishes guys! feeling much better as far as the overheated-ness (?) goes.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You make me jealous! I wish I was crafty!

    ReplyDelete