Monday, June 28, 2010

What should I get from Urban Outfitters for my new place?

Im going to be buying some decor from urban outfitters probably..i think ive looked through it all, but i cant remember everything i wanted and the little wish list doesn't always work on my slow computer :(
So-what are some of your favorite decor items? any suggestions? Thanks!!!


Feeling pretty down today-not sure why. it was a tough day at work, but now i can relax. i think im going to watch the office and drink some tea-i so badly need some "me" time.maybe ill catch up on some blog reading, too!

6 comments:

  1. Aww...sorry you are feeling down. **hugs** I am moving soon, so I am so excited to decorate my new place. I want to hang twinkle lights in the bedroom and work on more framed embroidery for my picture wall.

    Thera Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do you do, like job-wise?
    Remember that anything you find @ Urban outfitters can be found somewhere else for cheaper...
    You should check Ikea too, they have really fun stuff as well.

    I've always loved these mounted stuffed heads from ShanaLogic.com

    http://shanalogic.com/item.php?item_id=1917&category_id=153

    I have been watching so much of the office lately, we just got netflix.

    I hope your night goes better than your day did :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ashley-i forgot about shanalogic! i also really love shopplasticland.com
    they have some awesome stuff too!
    i ordered some more seasons of the office-im just waiting for them to arrive..how are you liking netflix? i think i might try it

    therajoyce-thanks for the hugs! what else is on your picture wall?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always want the beds and bedspreads from Anthropolgie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did so much shopping there for my new house :D Like the test tube shooters.

    Seriously, theres too much choice.
    I love the Frosties Bowls, the cake stands and the tea sub :)
    They also have a whole load of craft books which are adorable too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey girlie! I love your blog. I am giving you a blog award. You can pick it up here.

    http://therajoyce.blogspot.com/2010/06/versatile-blogger-award.html

    Love,
    Thera Joyce

    ReplyDelete