Saturday, June 19, 2010

Maneki Neko and My Journal


As promised, here are some pics of my new Maneki Neko lights. I loooove them!!!


I have been a busy girl lately working on tons of stuff. I'm throwing a bridal shower for a friend in about a month and a half, and here are some of the little decorations ive been working on..







I also got the urge to work in my art journal today. and i thought maybe i'd share some pages from it..i have worked through a lot in this journal. its very therapeutic, and if you havent tried it, i highly recommend it!
So-here goes...

9 comments:

  1. your neko lights are adorable. I used to have lights in my room it made it feel so much more cozy at night :)

    Ive been wanting to journal, I have a bunch of different journals but have yet to start writing in them. I should make it another summer project of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did one page of a journal and now I'm stuck... i can't seem to think of anything journal worthy to make a page of.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah! I love these little kittys. everytime I see them at a thrift store or somewhere I have to buy them! Beautiful journal pages! You are so very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay to those lights! Loveee em'! and love your journal pages :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those decorations are beautiful :) and your journal is gorgeous too.
    Now I'm off to search for some adorable fairy lights

    ReplyDelete
  6. i definitely have to buy those lights <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooo i love those lights too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. :o I am in <3 with your new Maneki Neko lights!

    ReplyDelete