Monday, June 7, 2010

A Favorite Local Spot: Pangaea

I've decided to spotlight some of my favorite Nashville locales. If you visit, these are definitely places you should go!
1st up is Pangaea, a gift shop located in the Hillsboro Village area. Pangaea has lots of unique gifts and novelty items. Many items are bought in Mexico and brought to the store, so there's tons of Mexican folk art. They have lots of jewelry, clothes, candles and home decor. Here are a few pics of the store-I love the colors!



















And here are a few cuties I got today. The little birdie is a bud vase, and the Frida Kahlo box slides open. The sandalwood soap is only a dollar!

Also, some 20 cent chile pepper light covers!
I love this store!
For my next big giveaway, I may just include some goodies from this shop. I'm thinking about having a giveaway when I reach 50 followers. What do you think?

12 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good idea!

    Just thought I'd pop in and say thanks for participating in my first giveaway - much appreciated :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Looks like so much fun! So many wonderful, unique items! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness. This looks like my type of place. I love trinkets and things. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome! thanks for posting! i actually would love to visit sometime and this is going to be a big help!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, that store look amazing...wish I lived close by!! :) then again, I might be broke if I did!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a cool shop! i wish we had places i like this in l.a.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have already fallen in love with this shop, pure heaven :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW...those look like great places!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Shop!!! Also added your button to my blog! Later!

    ReplyDelete
  10. what an awesome shop! and speaking of, i adore your etsy. i think i "favorited" like everything!!!!
    -kellie

    ReplyDelete
  11. One of my favorite places in Nashville - enjoying your blog, always love to find local ones!

    ReplyDelete