Tuesday, June 29, 2010

And the Winner is..........




I picked a name out of my new little vintage cup and the winner is:
Mary Sew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations! I'll be contacting you soon for your info so I can mail you your goodies!!
Thanks so much to everyone who entered, and to all my new followers. It makes me so happy to know people actually read my blog :) and i love reading yours too!

stay tuned because i might just have something else up my sleeve in the not-too-distant-future!
Nighty night all.

6 comments:

  1. so funny, she must have karma on her side because she won my giveaway too! Buy a lotto ticket Trisha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I can't believe it O.O
    @asley haha, I should!!! xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for looking at my blog, hun! I'm really loving yours, and I'm sorry to see that I missed out on such an awesome looking giveaway.
    BUT. Big congrats to Ms. Winner. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey just wanted to thank you for giving me a blog award! sorry I havent had time to fill it out and do all the stuff for it...I am still in NY and barely have any time to get on the computer.

    I will def be playing catch up when i get back to california! haha.

    ReplyDelete