Sunday, June 13, 2010

What I've Been Up To

So I promised pics of my new octopus from Ashley at Under Those Neon Lights. Isn't he cute? And the packaging was awesome too!


Last night I decided to take some time for myself and had a chai latte and a piece of white chocolate raspberry cheesecake. YUM!



I've also been doing some thrifting and found some AWESOME stuff for really cheap. I got this fondue pot-which means now I must have a fondue party of course...



I also got this awesome vintage train case and its in great condition.

I also found a retro sleeping bag with a cool pattern for just 4 bucks!
and this cool vase
And I found these cool retro cups too.
I've been so busy! My new internship is wearing me out plus I've really been putting a lot of extra time into my shop. I hope at some point that can be my fulltime job. Does anyone else hope to make their living from their art/craft?

6 comments:

  1. Cute cute cute! I love the octopus!

    Thera Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooo I love that train case.... the color is perfect. Thanks again for mentioning me! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. The octopus is so so cute! :o

    ReplyDelete
  4. What book is that on top of the stack in the coffee picture?

    I'm a book addict, and I must know!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those cups! and I've always wanted to do fondue, a fondue party sounds so fun! Also, that sleeping bag is so neat! haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. the book on top is "the garden of vegan" it has lots of yummy recipes, and i thought about getting it but i havent yet...maybe i will and then ill share some recipes!

    ReplyDelete